Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Gift

Well, our dossier is on its way! It went out yesterday morning, after we gathered the kids together and prayed over it. I hope it's all assembled correctly and there's nothing found wrong with it that could cause another delay.

Also yesterday, Sam (or whoever-lol) received his/her first gift. A handmade blankie and little outfit from my birth mother. Isn't it cute?!
Do you guys remember that story I told you about the first Christmas after meeting my birth mother when we bought each other the same present? We must have some weird mind-meld because I was just looking at this exact same outfit the other day- I just love the little ducky feet.

Oh my gosh, y'all... I'm having a baby!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

What a cute outfit! congratulations!!!!!!

LaLa said...

Oh, I love this....and the afghan is beautiful

Christina Hubbard said...

How exciting!! I'm praying your dossier is perfect! Very cute ducky feet.

Anonymous said...

I do remember that crazy story! How funny and amazing that is almost happened again! :)

you are having a baby!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family, Michelle. I will be praying for you guys in the weeks to come.
Yeah, I remember that story about the PJ's. So strange that almost happened again!

Rebecca said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear more!!

Anonymous said...

The duckie feet are totally adorable! Congrats on getting the dossier out. That is such a HUGE step.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the dossier - that's a huge step! And how sweet of your birth mother - I love the blanket and the duckie outfit is SO cute! It really is amazing how you and she have the exact same shopping instincts - who knew that was genetic? LOL.

sassy chic said...

I am soooo happy for you Chelle, I am tearing up just thinking of the blessing of God in your life! Love you so much, congrats!!!

Unknown said...

I love the ducks. Your dossier will be fine... It is your turn. I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

How cute baby dress!! I love to choose this kind of soft stuff for my baby!!