I've been tagged by Anne at MN to VN. Here we go... Things about me you never really needed or wanted to know-
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Hair stylist (We were supposed to stress the word "cosmetologist." Sounded more professional and scientific, I guess. Like you may get a free weather report or something with your haircut... No, wait- that's meteorologist. I can't ever keep those two straight. And now, thanks to Tom Cruise's shenanigans, we always hear *scientologist* which only further confounds me. I keep thinking the scientologists should be the ones giving the weather reports... Sounds more science-y. But, as usual, I digress.)
2. Accounts payable clerk (I'm bad with math and numbers, and I helped keep the books. Isn't that awesome?)
3. House painter/wallpaper hanger
4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
1. Coal Miner's Daughter
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
4. All the animated kid's movies: Toy Story, etc.
4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Grandview, MO
2. Kansas City, MO
3. Belton, MO
4. Current home (somewhere in the Midwest with corn and wheat and cows and crap)
4 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office (Best show on TV)
2. Dick Van Dyke (on DVD)
4 Places I've Been:
2. Memphis, TN
3. Matamoras (sp?), Mexico
4. China- Wuhan and Guangzhou
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
4. I cannot think of a 4th. That's kind of sad.
4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Really good Chinese or Thai food
2. Jack Stack BBQ in KC (nothing else like it!)
3. Pie/Cobbler: Apple pie with Velveeta, Peach pie, Pumpkin pie, whatever...
4. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Just returning back home after picking up my son in VN.
2. Somewhere tropical, warm and beachy.
4. Universal Studios with my kids.
4 Thing I Look Forward to this Year:
1. Bringing our child home from VN!
2. Watching Alex graduate HS (I am going to SOB and make a complete idiot of myself).
3. Nick's wedding (again with the sobbing. Actually I'm going to get back at Nick. When Darrell and I got married, Nick was around 9 or 10. He was Darrell's best man. When the pastor told everyone to bow their heads and close their eyes to pray, I peeked over at Nick just in time to see him... How shall I word this? Let's say he was *relieving a problem he was having with a wedgie.* I applaud his sense of propriety in waiting until people closed their eyes. If you're going to dig for wedgies, what better time to do it than prayer time? I think I should stand up at his wedding and do the same thing. Don't you?).
4. Health, happiness, and blessings for my family.
I'm tagging: Rebecca, Tracy, and Jeff and Nancy. That's 4 people, but only 3 blogs. Is that cheating? If you've already been tagged, you're in the clear.