Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged Again

I've been tagged for the 7 random things game by Alice... List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, this is going to be hard because I tell you guys all kinds of stuff about myself. The things I don't tell you are the things that are none of your business- lol!!

Let's see...

1. The first concert I ever went to was Andy Gibb. The second was Styx. My musical tastes did improve over the years, I promise.

2. I have a slight germ problem. Not so much that I would call myself a germophobe, but it's enough to be a nuisance.

3. I LOVE the movie Coal Miner's Daughter, although I can't stand most country music. Go figure.

4. I can knit, crochet (kind of), make rugs, and other crafty things, but I rarely finish a project. I'm very good at starting new projects, though.

5. Because I was a "handful" growing up, and caused my parents tons of grief, they plunked my rebellious butt into a Catholic High School, with uniforms and everything, for a year and a half.

6. I have an incredibly horrid singing voice. It sounds like I'm in unbearable pain, even in the shower, where everyone is supposed to sound good. It's so bad I make myself laugh out loud while I'm singing.

7. I was offered a scholarship to attend the Kansas City Art Institute at 15, but my parents wouldn't sign the release permitting me to draw nudes. So I didn't go. There went my prestigious career as a starving artist. Now that I'm a mom with daughters, I can't say that I blame them.

I'm tagging Sabrina, Colleen, Heather, Dawn, Candace, Emilie, and Leslie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great seven tidbits of info, Michelle! I know I've been tagged and promise I will try to post my seven this week sometime!

Colleen :)