Here's my list of
resolutions goals for the coming year. What are yours?
1. Get my weight under control (to me, this means losing 70-80 lbs.), preferrably by my 43rd birthday, and establish
healthy healthier eating habits for my family.
2. Always... No, that's not it... Never... No. I forget. Skip it.
3. Get my home and family organized ONCE AND FOR ALL.
4. Always carry a litter bag in my car.
5. Finish that little Tolstoy novel I've had sitting around here forever and a day. Let's see... What's it called? Seems there's something about war... and peace. Lots of Russians... I forget.
6. Attempt to treat the people in my home as if I actually like them on a
7. I can't think of another one. I was going for ten. Ten is a nice, round number. I don't have ten things.
8. OOOH- but I have eight!!!! I thought of another one: Get our finances under control.
9. AND NINE!!! I have nine! How could I forget to mention completing our adoption? That should have been at the top. Let's pretend like this one was up at Number One and my weight was Number Nine.
10. Crap. I don't have ten. Almost, though.