Friday, August 8, 2008

This is how it should be done!

I'm sure many of you in the adoption community already read and love Tracy's blog. For the few who may not, you really need to click over to "My Minivan Rocks!" and read the last three posts, "Meeting Colin's Birth Mom"- Parts One, Two, and Three.

As an adoptee, it blesses my heart so much to hear stories like theirs. This is such a good example of an adoption done "right." Even though I don't personally know Tracy and Christian, I found myself feeling proud of them for the way they chose to respond to their son's birth mother and was very touched by their story. Go read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Michelle. That means even more to me than when you said I was pretty (and that meant a lot!).

Seriously, I really appreciate it. WOW.