Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Check Out Desserich Family Blog

If you're a regular reader of VVAI, or belong to any of the VN groups, then you already know about the statement released recently by the US Embassy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, either the news doesn't apply to you, or you've been hiding in a hole (if so, you can click on either link above to get caught up :-) ). I have not completed my VN adoption, and I have no first-hand experience or illuminating insight to share, so it's not my place to start spouting my opinions or speculating about agencies I've only heard stories about. However, the Desserich Family's blog has two recent posts that you need to read, if you haven't already. They are excellent and my hat's off to Tracy Desserich for having the guts to speak up and also the willingness to share her heart and her concerns. Thanks, Tracy! I can only hope I would be willing to do the same (and hope I'll never have to find out). So, go. There's nothing interesting going on here... Go take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I guess my comment isn't so much on this posting as it is in general to your blog...
I needed to come to your blog today! I LOVE all the scripture you have posted on the side. I'm a PAP early into the process, and I'm already feeling overwhelmed. I know... to quote a song "it's only just begun"!
Anyway, thank you... you blessed me today! As a believer I have the Word at my fingertips daily, but it was a nice "surprise" to click on some ones blog and have just what I needed to see written right out there for me!
God Bless you!
~Rebekah