Monday, June 4, 2007

Latest Report: There's Nothing to Report...

As of today, I'm still waiting to hear from our social worker to find out if the rough draft of our homestudy has been turned in for WACAP to review. The last time I heard, it was going to be sent in at the end of last week, but I don't know if that happened. Until our agency approves our homestudy, we are not even technically considered part of their VN program yet. I've emailed the SW, but didn't hear from her today. Maybe tomorrow...

Once they approve the homestudy, we'll sign a contract and pay the first fee to WACAP. We can send off our I600A application to USCIS, and then I think I'll start feeling like we're getting somewhere. Right now, it just feels like we're in limbo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to find your blog, our baby may also be in Thai Binh! We are also a "pioneer" family with our agency. Our agency is licensed in Thai Binh and just a few days ago in a second province. Actually, our dossier should arrive tomorrow, and is the first one there. It should be interesting! Looking forward to following your story!