Monday, January 17, 2011

Two quick bits...

  1. Sam saw a picture of Martin Luther King on PBS this morning and shouted, "Daddy!"  I'd never noticed a strong resemblance between MLK and Darrell before, but I'll take another look when Darrell gets home tonight from work.
  2. Rhetoric is already on my list of Most Overused Words of 2011.  Please, I beg you, don't say it anymore.  I.can't.take.it.  I'll vomit.  I swear, I will.
That is all.  Return to your Monday.  Hope yours isn't sucking as much as mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband looks like MLK. Hmmm . . . the things I never knew about you. My Monday didn't suck, unless you count taking the kids sledding for an hour and then feeling like you are freezing from the inside out for the next 5 hours sucking? I don't think I could put on more layers if I tried.