Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I saw his face!

And he's beautiful. Huge brown eyes... big ears... lol! He's so precious. I am definitely head over heels in love. I keep going back to sneak another look at him throughout the day. I decided against posting his picture here, for now. I want to wait until he's really mine before I put his photos on this blog, but I've posted a few over on Wordpress that are password-protected. So if you have any interest in seeing them, leave me a comment with your email and (if I know you), I'll send you the password. I emailed pics to a few friends and family, but if I left anyone out, I'm sorry. You can see them here.


Now, back to the business of staring at my sweet boy's face, and getting his room ready, and doing a happy dance, and staring at his gorgeous face, and going shopping for all the tons of crap I still need, and making packing lists, and developing an ulcer, and...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so, so happy for you! What wonderful news after such a long, long wait. I can't wait to see his little face. How exciting - I can't stop smiling for you!

sassy chic said...

Chelle! He is absolutely adorable! I am soooo excited for you! Can hardly wait to get my hands on this sweet baby! Congratulations my dear dear friend, you are blessed beyond words, as is Sam!

Chandra said...

Congrats!!!!! I bet he is just gorgeous. Would LOVE to see the precious baby if you don't mind sharing.

adoption at ourlittlerussian dot com

Tracy said...

Aww1 How great for you to see his face! congrats!

Heidi said...

Oh, I want to see! (I accidentally commented on your last post as my husband, Mr. Butler.)

Nicki said...

Me me me!! i was to see!!!!!! nicki @ steppingonlegos.com

Kelly said...

OMG!!!!!!! Congrats! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys. I would love to see his picture. lucyintheskyblog @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I want a peek, too! metaphase1@yahoo.com, or if you have my other email, you can send it there too. I don't remember if you have that one or not.(It has my last name in it, so I didn't want to post it here)

Lina said...

Can I see him too??? email: adoptingty @ yahoo.com Thank you!!

Dawn said...

I would LOVE to see his face!!
Dawn at WeAreAdopting at yahoo
Our blog ~ http://wehavebeenblessed.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

You know I want to see!

Unknown said...

Hi... I would be honored to have your password... I am itching to see the little one you have been waiting so long for... Congrats again.... Heather

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOSH! I was home with the kids for spring break and they didn't give me much computer time. I'm gone for a week and you go and have a baby!? I'm just getting caught up on things! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!

I would love to see the pictures!