I left a few items off my list in the last post...
1. Shop for food, then come home and cook it. Apparently these people actually expect to be fed on a daily basis, and more than once a day- so try not to forget that... If the phrase, "Mom forgets to feed us," comes up during the homestudy interview, it may not reflect well.
2. Don't forget to scrub the sidewalk chalk off the walks outside before the SW comes- at least where "MIKE IS A POOP!!!!!!" is written over and over in bright, beautiful colors. OR... Pray for a really good rain.
4. I noticed (too late) that in Sunday's post I spelled tic (as in facial) like tick (as in bug)! HA! Something like this would normally drive me nuts, but this time... Not so much. There's no time for such needless worry right now. NO TIME, I TELL YA! Better start asking Betty to proof all posts before they go out.
5. Stop crying.
6. Write myself a note on a post-it to stick on computer screen reminding me not to make jokes about wanting to be a professional drinker while I'm trying to adopt a child. ...Probably not the smartest thing. Never know who's reading (The funny thing is- I don't even drink. No, really. I don't).
7. I SAID STOP CRYING, DANGIT!
8. Remember to
I don't know what I'm so worried about. I'm sure everything's gonna be fine... Everything's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. I'm going to vomit.