Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost There

I'm running out of Wi-Fi minutes again, but I just wanted to quickly share our good news. It looks like we may be able to come home next Wednesday. Our paperwork is on the way back and will hopefully make it here by Monday. If so, we'll pick it up on Tuesday and be able to make our originally scheduled flight on Wednesday, which will put us back at home on Thursday, May 28th!! Keep us in your prayers! I'll make up for all the posts I've missed after I get back home. After all, I'll have tons of time on my hands. It's not like a seventh child will keep me busy, or anything...

6 comments:

Laura L. said...

That's great news! I can't imagine how ready you are to go home.
Oh, I'm sure you won't be busy at all when you get home.
Enjoy your last days on the island and soak up some sand and sun for me.

Tami said...

Praying for it all to go smoothly!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I hope everything does work out for you--as fun as the knew kiddo is, I'm sure you're anxious to see the other six again, too!

Kelli said...

Great news! I will keep my fingers crossed!

Terynn said...

Yay! I know how ready you are to come home. Safe travels...

Anonymous said...

you should be in honolulu about now. thinking about you guys and hoping sammy is doing great on the flights. ... well, that you & evan are doing well on the flights too!

talk soon.
kate (& gang)